Mechanism of action of diode laser “Picasso” in treatment of herpes:
Clinic effect of laser radiation is determined by indirect action on viruses and activation of sanogenetic processes in patient’s body. So laser makes anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates local tissue immune, reduces penetration of vessel walls and improves microcirculation and metabolism in tissues. This makes wound healing quite fast without scars.
Advantages of laser:
- Procedure is fast and doesn’t take a lot of time, about 10 min.
- Thanks to individual approach laser ray affects only on determined type of tissue (doesn’t have a bad effect on other organs, for example liver, heart)
- Painless (you can feel only light tingle, you don’t need anesthesia)
- Laser is effective on all stages of herpes
- After the first procedure patients feel relief, there is no itch, burning, pain, swelling and reddening.
- There is no limitation after procedure
- New secondary infections don’t appear soon
- Reduce developing and intension of postherpetic neuralgia.